Combination lock setting instructions
- Set the combination to 0000
- Pull release buttons to unlock your FlexLock
- Remove FlexLock cap from the end of the lock
- Rotate the ‘Set’ knob clockwise until it clicks
- Set your combination, avoiding easy pickings like 1234, etc.
- Jot your combination down - if you forget it, the
only way to remove a FlexLock is with power tools.
- Rotate ‘Set’ knob counterclockwise to set your combination
- Replace the end cap (if desired.)
FlexLock features fast, 1-step operation - it travels open, so once you’re parked, just align and click the pin into the lock port, spin your dials, and your bike is safe from over 90% of theives!
Due to FlexLock’s unique, patented design, it might take a few uses before you get the hang of aligning the pin with the lock port, so there’s no need to bang or jam it - if the pin won’t click into the port with ease, just realign and try again. Once you get it, it’s a snap.
Please refer to the included ‘Setting Your Combination Lock’ instructions to set your own combo. And, please jot it down - there is no secret code that will open your FlexLock if you forget your combo.
There are only power tools.
Check out youtube.com/frank1569 for FlexLock in-use videos.
Any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Thanks, again, for choosing FlexLock to protect your bicycle!